Suprabeam’s pioneer design is made in Denmark. This is the only way to ensure that our innovation is cutting edge, and that every element is carefully designed by our engineers to meet our high standards. It is not the fastest way to make a flashlight or headlamp, but it is the only acceptable way for the Suprabeam brand. Our Premium technology is developed with the latest electronics and components available. We never compromise, and only select the greatest Power LED’s from the world’s premium LED manufactures, who can meet our high expectations. This is why we have our own factory in China to assemble all products and mount our special designed heat-sink providing Thermal Management which allows us to get a constant:
Rapid Focus Change
With our Rapid Focus Change, you can instantly switch from Spot beam to Flood beam, and get just the light output that you wish.
Focus from wide floodlight to narrow spot light. With the Hyperfocus Optical System it's easy to get the correct light output with a minimum loss of light. Just use the head of the torch the correct the light setting and you're good to go.
Longer product lifetime
Headlamps normally come with a fixed wire in the lamp head, and in the battery pack, which means that if the wire is damaged, getting stuck on a branch or similar situations, there is no possibility to repair the headlamp. You would be forced to throw it out! With the unique Suprabeam plug system, the cable will fall out if it is stuck on a branch, but even if it breaks you will be able to just change the cable, instead of having to buy a new headlamp.
If you use your torch og headlamp:
- 5-30 minutes or more at the time
- 2-3 times a week or more
If you use your headlamp or torch for long durations each time and regularly. A high quality rechargeable NiMh battery would fit you and your wallet very good. You will as a medium user soon realize that a high output torch or headlamp goes through alcaline batteries very quickly. A change to use high quality NiMh batteries will benefit the environment, your wallet, and you will get a bit more power out of your torch or headlamp.
Do you use your torch or headlamp as below, you are a heavy user:
- 30 minutes or more each time
- 3 times a week or more, or for long durations
If you use your torch or headlamp as a part of your everyday life, a rechargeable Li-ion / Polymer is the right choice for you. Li-ion / Polymer batteries can pack more power than normal batteries, and can run a high output torch with a stable constant output, for long periods of time. The only thing to remember when buying a Li-ion / Polymer torch or headlamp, is to have the right amount of spare batteries needed for your intended use.
Download the PDF about Proper and safe handling of lithium batteries
• Do not leave batteries where the temperature may become high, Doing so may result in overheating, explosion or fire.
• Do not disassemble, puncture, or damage the battery in any way.
• Do not apply strong impacts to the battery.
• Do not throw lithium-ion secondary batteries, drop them from high places, or otherwise subject them to strong impacts. Doing so may cause overheating, explosion or fire.
• Do not recharge batteries where heat can build up
• Do not place combustible materials on top of or over a lithium-ion secondary battery when recharging or discharging. Doing so may result in overheating, explosion or fire.
For more information about safe handling of rechargeable batteries, please download the PDF